The Official #1 Tennessee vs LSU SEC Tournament Game Thread (Time TBD SEC Network)

Going to make a cup of coffee to stay up to watch this. Finally caught COVID so didn’t make it to Hoover and feel like I got hit by a truck. Taking regular mucinex, Tylenol, vitamin D, Vitamin C, and echinacea with lots of fluids. Anyone else have any advice to get this out of my system? A Vols W would help! GBO!

Going to make a cup of coffee to stay up to watch this. Finally caught COVID so didn’t make it to Hoover and feel like I got hit by a truck. Taking regular mucinex, Tylenol, vitamin D, Vitamin C, and echinacea with lots of fluids. Anyone else have any advice to get this out of my system? A Vols W would help! GBO!
Drink Jack!

I'm not up on my SEC baseball tournament history but why does the SEC website have us splitting with LSU and Bama every year we won it. How can you split a tournament championship?
They split it into an Eastern tournament and Western tournament during those years. There wasn’t an outright SEC Tournament Champion. To my knowledge, I don’t think we have ever won an outright SECT Championship.

VN Store

Back