The Official #1 Tennessee vs LSU SEC Tournament Game Thread (Time TBD SEC Network)

Tennessee is swinging at junk tonight and missing on pitches they usually hit religiously.

“Dude” I said nothing about lsu. I know their team “dude”. I said we look a little flat right now.
Chill the eff out. You are always the most negative poster on this forum. We’re up 3-zip and scored in each of the first two innings. Take a sip of bourbon and a deep breath.

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan
Ump saved him about 4 more pitches that inning. He may make it into 6. Need to chase him in the fifth.

Chill the eff out. You are always the most negative poster on this forum. We’re up 3-zip and scored in each of the first two innings. Take a sip of bourbon and a deep breath.

Whatever “dude”. You have no idea what I post in the baseball forum - if you did - you would never have posted the above.

Pound sand.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Whatever “dude”. You have no idea what I post in the baseball forum - if you did - you would never have posted the above.

Pound sand.
Lol why does the word “dude” offend you so much? There’s no negative connotation in the context I used it. Don’t worry, I’ll get off your lawn old man.

VN Store

Back