The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

I was in the student section in the 80s. There was no wooing there.
Nor in the late 70's. But hey, the student section was chock full of geezers.

I swear on my life that SNF is a TinMan basrard love child. He should be the richest ****er in the world because he is never wrong about anything.

I swear on my life that SNF is a TinMan basrard love child. He should be the richest ****er in the world because he is never wrong about anything.
Have you been tippling?

I feel the same, and yet I am not in good financial shape.... it remains a world mystery..... might have something to do with my spending.

I'm done. Just got off the mower and catching up and all I see is SNF trying to convince errybody that UFOs landed in Neyland and delivered the wooo through an anal probe they gave him when they beamed him up.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Lies.....I still beleieve the source to be old enough to be unknown. I have no ideas as to actual first use. But I love Mrs. Fury, and she is swearing that the Davy Crocket Mascot was doing it early 80's that seems as good a start as any....but it reamins a mystery when it first started...it might also have been the Alamo. See above.

Durn it GheyCocks....this is last time I root for yas! Another turn over.

My stomach is upside down, not good with these overalls on🤣🤣

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back