The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

I'm more dissppointed with our offensive line then Milton atm to be honest. They been manhandled. If Our O continues to fold this easy it doesn't matter what QB is in the back.

I’m just gonna be honest. Milton has the body of cam newton but the mind of ray finkle. The moments are too big for him. Not that the first half was all on him. Plenty of blame to go around

What is upsetting me I think, is the LACK of "want it". In big games there's that extra inch of effort on every play, when your finished, but you dig deep and get one more step, one more inch, make the impossible grab/catch etc. I'm not seeing that extra balls to the wall effort from anyone of our boys right now, but I'm seeing it every other play from Fla. I dunno who is giving half time speech, but they need a come to Jesus moment.

Not sure I see a single guy out there who I feel like "gave their all" ......now granted I say that as I sit in my comfy leather chair, in an air conditioned environment, with an ice cold drink, eating a ribeye and picking my teeth between gator belches.....so I realize maybe that is a bit conceited. It just seems like our guys are playing 90% and Fla is playing 120%

What is upsetting me I think, is the LACK of "want it". In big games there's that extra inch of effort on every play, when your finished, but you dig deep and get one more step, one more inch, make the impossible grab/catch etc. I'm not seeing that extra balls to the wall effort from anyone of our boys right now, but I'm seeing it every other play from Fla. I dunno who is giving half time speech, but they need a come to Jesus moment.

Not sure I see a single guy out there who I feel like "gave their all" ......now granted I say that as I sit in my comfy leather chair, in an air conditioned environment, with an ice cold drink, eating a ribeye and picking my teeth between gator belches.....so I realize maybe that is a bit conceited. It just seems like our guys are playing 90% and Fla is playing 120%
The thing is, Florida knows one out of conference loss at the beginning of the season means nothing for them in terms of running the SECe. They are playing like that, where our guys were already checking this off as a win before we even played Virginia.

Reactions: VolNExile
Just Remember ND..... we know how explosive we can be..... there are two halves..... I don't want to see our guys even think about throwing in.

Ollie Lane, for example, is the guy whose main role is to get hurt on XPs to give the D a breather.

He started at center and got benched for bad play...

Im just gonna be honest. Milton has the body of cam newton but the mind of ray finkle. The moments are too big for him. Not that the first half was all on him. Plenty of blame to go around

VN Store

Back