The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Ok, well I steam-burned the chit out of three right fingers before the game, and it’s hard to post with my left, and despite ice and whatnot it hurts like hayull, and I think I’ll go sulk.

If we somehow pull this off in my absence, I’ll gladly skip the remaining games.

Oh look, another commercial

for us to still have a prayer we MUST have a turnover at least one, and a couple of stops..... D has to step either way for any chance. Even if they fail I want to see them fight. Strip, grab, nash.......if d won't fight for it we're done. No more hands on the hips. If we have any so called "beasts", we need that beast mode now.

Ok, well I steam-burned the chit out of three right fingers before the game, and it’s hard to post with my left, and despite ice and whatnot it hurts like hayull, and I think I’ll go sulk.

If we somehow pull this off in my absence, I’ll gladly skip the remaining games.

Wooo!

for us to still have a prayer we MUST have a turnover at least one, and a couple of stops..... D has to step either way for any chance. Even if they fail I want to see them fight. Strip, grab, nash.......if d won't fight for it we're done. No more hands on the hips. If we have any so called "beasts", we need that beast mode now.
we're not gonna see a comeback, this **** is fixed

Ww look forward to your presence the rest of the season.

Reactions: VolNExile
when its fourth and one for a team that likes to go fast and defense is on its heels and the ref kicks the ****ing ball then lets the defense illegally substitute, yeah, the refs are the problem

VN Store

Back