The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Literally everyone here makes fun of VN and FF....it's practically a requirement. Why does me calling out the refs horrible performance triggert you? Are they Kin? Even the guy that hates the Vols, the ESPN douche called it as horribly one sided. LOL.....geeze you acting more triggert about me then I am triggert about the REFS..... but yeah they sucked. the kicking of the ball is flagerant, and people really should complain if SEC officiating is ever going to improve. I also am damn well willing to bet something was up.....usually when refs suck they suck equally for both sides. But when all game NO Holding or PI calls for one team, and literally making up stuff to call on the other team..that's odd. Tell your kin to do better.
WHy do you think I'm triggered? You've bitched for 3 days now. I was simply asking if you had done anything other than complain on here. If so, good on ya. If not, STFU because complaining here is simply complaining here.

Reactions: GordonC
WHy do you think I'm triggered? You've bitched for 3 days now. I was simply asking if you had done anything other than complain on here. If so, good on ya. If not, STFU because complaining here is simply complaining here.
Yore dam kin and dat dam woo
Yore fault

His "safe space" got violated when dat tin foil hat pic bodyslammed his inner child
He'll be ok
Hardly, and for your information you do not need a tin foil hat when you install Radiant Barrier across your attic.

1jqcf8.jpg

tin foils been right about more then not the last couple of years.... and teh good stuff hasn't even started yet.

VN Store

Back