The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Home cookin' is a major obstacle for any team in the SEC especially with the conference leaders. Too much money in the game results. It has bit Tennessee big time this year. Once they make a move, here comes the flag at away games. You may remember Lane Kiffin saying after Heupel made no comment about the Alabama officiating that the same thing happened to Ole Miss there this year. How do you beat that?

I knew Huepel had some trick plays up his sleeve...just didn't think making the UT defense disappear on almost every single 3rd down was one of them

Reactions: orangerush
This is deja vu of last yr’s loss to Jr with exception of our offense can’t score this game.

This is pathetic. It pains me to say this as I love my Vols! I’m proud to be a TN alum. My son is a jr at UT. I graduated in 1994.

I’m in Stark Vegas rt now visiting my daughter who is a jr at Mississippi State. I spoke to a few students today who are BIG TN fans.

I spend $$$$ on tickets, apparel etc b/c I love this university. So it’s frustrating when people say I’m a “Negavol” for commenting on the poor play and coaching of this game. Ex. 3rd and 10 and their QB runs it for 22 yards from his own end zone. Ours dances around instead of running down field.

If they don’t care then I shouldn’t, but I do. Or maybe our defensive talent is this bad. I hope not as that means we’ve missed in recruiting. But something is WRONG and the team isn’t improving.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Seriously, Misery could just 3 knees and punt every possession and they will win this game. They don't need even one more first down to win. Sad, but true.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back