The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

Welp, this is what Hype has done better than our previous 4 coaches - make halftime adjustments. Can't wait to never hear the name Cody Schrader ever again.

Mizzou is chippy because the Vols pasted their azzes the past two years. They want this bad, and their fans dislike of Tennessee is palpable.

Now, own the second half, Vols!

Dont know why these 2 clown announcers are for Missouri next weeks game will lose some luster if the Vols lose

Honestly I want to win every game but Mizzou just doesn’t motivate hate from me like Bama, Florida, Kentucky.

If we can’t get it together I’ll be sad because in my dreams we we’re going to get Bama again in the SECCG.

Reactions: joevol33
Honestly I want to win every game but Mizzou just doesn’t motivate hate from me like Bama, Florida, Kentucky.

If we can’t get it together I’ll be sad because in my dreams we we’re going to get Bama again in the SECCG.
Mizzou's claim to being "southern" is having wanted to have slavery, and align with confederacy that's enough to earn Contempt from me. It's like the worst of Planatation culture without anything actually southern.

Mizzou's claim to being "southern" is having wanted to have slavery, and align with confederacy that's enough to earn Contempt from me. It's like the worst of Planatation culture without anything actually southern.
no clue where to go with this...know where it needs to go

GO VOLS

VN Store

Back