The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #20 Illinois Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, CBS

We're gonna need DK to average 30+ in games against good teams the way it looks. We just need someone to score at least a bucket or two when he sits.

Where we normally sit, we’ve been finding tickets elsewhere. It’s that bad. Social hour or sit on your hands all game. And heaven forbid you get loud or stand.

Just not worth it. Been trading, selling, and finding other good spots to enjoy the game as it should be.
Yeah, we took our kids and they were like, why is nobody yelling? 😂 that’s alright, boys, we will yell for all of them.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
And zero reason to take over for 20 minutes, saying the exact same thing.
I've worked in local TV News for 18 years. I hate it, but stations don't have a choice. Part of having an FCC license means having to go to wall-to-wall weather coverage when a Severe Storm Warning is issued by the National Weather Service. Not doing so opens you up to FCC Complaints and the potential loss of your license.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Would be nice if they tried running the offense through Knecht the way they did in the second half of the UNC game. Basically, have a creator run the point with pick and roll action and 3 supporters in space.

Just so happens our team has 1 excellent creator, a big man great at pick and roll, and a plethera of role players that cant create for themselves.

Own who we are and stop trying to force an offense we aren't.

Bump this. It is so obvious how this team is going to have to play on offense to win.

Ball is in your court, Coach Barnes. I'm a big fan and defender of yours, but if you can't see this or are too stubborn to adjust, I can't defend you. We make a deep run this year if you just adjust the offense to Knecht first.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants

VN Store

Back