The Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Lock would be a good pick for the Chargers.

Nope fell out of the first round it looks like.

Which is a little ironic because for the first 5-6 picks of the draft, the stage graphics glitched and kept showing his information for each pick.

1556249436697.jpeg

I guess once even Nick Bosa and Clelin Ferrell set the record for SEC TD passes it became a little less impressive to the scouts.

Also Chase Daniels must have been on one heck of a scholarship.

The kid with cancer for Tampa Bay - it looked to me that he was shooed off the stage before the player arrived. My goodness, if the kid is a big time Buc fan, they could have at least allowed him to meet the player (guy from LSU - the name escapes me at the moment), not just announce the pick.

The crowd was completely silent with that last Falcons pick. I don’t think I’ve heard it that quite all night.

58419340_2477440635635943_7997237295654633472_n.jpg

Reactions: MAD
I love trading back to get assets and it's fun to draft offensive skill positions, so the Broncos' first round was a big win for me. I hear Elway loves Lock, so I wouldn't be surprised if we used the 3rd rounder we acquired to move up to get him.

I love trading back to get assets and it's fun to draft offensive skill positions, so the Broncos' first round was a big win for me. I hear Elway loves Lock, so I wouldn't be surprised if we used the 3rd rounder we acquired to move up to get him.
Would make sense .. I think Lock is the biggest sleeper of the draft with arm talent to spare.

On another note, nothing is funnier than reading the draft thread for the gators on 247 .. some of those dudes are clueless at a new level .. I agree that you have to feel though for their OL Taylor who got stuck in the green room all night.

VN Store

Back