The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

Nelson playing with two fouls in first half for Bama…but I was told guys never play with two fouls….hahahaha…

I don't get Clemson's offense at all. No movement. Keep entering the post from the top of the key. Makes no sense

Yep. Haven’t seen many of the “experts” give us a chance to beat Purdue either. A bunch of “this is destiny” for Purdue.
All year long, folks talked about a game where our guys all show up and everyone and everything clicks. That's the only way I see us taking down Purdue. Anything less than a complete game and our best game of the season likely won't be enough.

Reactions: BreatheUT
It seems the prevailing thought is Purdue has a 60% chance to win. I think that sounds right.

I do think if we beat Purdue . . . We make the NC game.

I don’t see anyone beating UCONN. They have won 10 NCAA tournament games in a row by double digits with the closest game being a 13 point win in the final four last year. They are a top defensive and offensive team. This run UCONN is on is a level of sustained dominance in the tournament . . . That I don’t ever remember seeing - not even close really.

It seems the prevailing thought is Purdue has a 60% chance to win. I think that sounds right.

I do think if we beat Purdue . . . We make the NC game.

I don’t see anyone beating UCONN. They have won 10 NCAA tournament games in a row by double digits with the closest game being a 13 point win in the final four last year. They are a top defensive and offensive team. This run UCONN is on is a level of sustained dominance in the tournament . . . That I don’t ever remember seeing - not even close really.

They are scary good.

I don't think Grant Nelson has any friends because if he did, they wouldn't let him walk around with that facial hair attempt. Trim it or something. Normally I wouldn't comment, but his is literally the worst in NCAAT and it doesn't have to be.

VN Store

Back