The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

7 point game and Clemson has missed 8 free throws.
That's the game in a nutshell if Bama holds on. I've seen several games decided by missed free throws.

Now, Bama is getting to their first Final Four. Enjoy it until the beatdown by UCONN. Now,it's time for Tennessee to make their first tommorow.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so sick over another team winning in a game we aren’t even playing in. This is sickening. God a hate Bama. Until Saban got there they had never had a Heisman winner just like us and now they’ve got like half a dozen and we’ve still got zero.

Reactions: FlVols
I don’t think I’ve ever been so sick over another team winning in a game we aren’t even playing in. This is sickening. God a hate Bama. Until Saban got there they had never had a Heisman winner just like us and now they’ve got like half a dozen and we’ve still got zero.
The Heisman is all politics. We *should* have 2 winners and the fact we don’t is not our fault

Reactions: FlVols
Refs should have to wear jerseys with larger numbers than the players so they're easily identified.

The invisi- foul ref killed Clemson's chances and the refs should be interviewed in the post game pressers.

Reactions: Voljayton

VN Store

Back