The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

The most frustrating thing about watching this game is knowing -- and seeing - that Tennessee has talent to devour Kentucky out there. So many good plays, but we're not consistent enough with certain parts of the game to maintain any momentum. And yes, I'm talking to the passing to a large degree.

Reactions: keckjm
Right. Commonwealth isn’t exactly The Swamp
It’s mental. A few commentators over the past two weeks said we are an undisciplined team. One was Paul Finebaugh so I was irritated since he is a Bama homer though he graduated from UT. But he isn’t wrong as we have the most penalties (or second most) in the SEC.

It's hard to get anything going when we keep getting penalties to put us behind the sticks. We move the ball on the ground then someone has a brain fart.

Reactions: posivol
At this point I really would be cool with riding with Nico and taking lumps. Nobody, and I mean nobody, respects Joe Milton. Even our coaches play calling suggests that.
To be honest I'm not sure a WR has been open tonight. Maybe on the throw joe air mailed but the online didn't block.

The maxims are!!!! GO VOLS

BE KENTUCKY!!!

The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
Play for and make the breaks. When one comes your way—SCORE.
If at first the game—or the breaks—go against you, don’t let up . . . put on more steam.
Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.
Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle for this is the WINNING EDGE.
Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.
Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

I like the touching of the back.

Starfir.png

Have you actually seen seperation ? Call me when you do
Thank you...I'm so tired of these ignorant re*tards complaining about Joe. We dont throw down field because our receiver run crap routes, get 0 separation, and drop 25% and don't attack the ball in the air...

VN Store

Back