The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Unfortunately, I had a feeling Tennessee would drop this game with a Kentucky coming off the bye week.

Failing to convert touchdowns in the red zone and secondary looks bad.

Tennessee is making it easy for Kentucky’s defense because all we do is run the damn ball

Cornerbacks are back on their game again. But the D line is getting very little rush on Leary. When you get 10 seconds to throw, most QB’s will find a receiver. Got to get more pressure.

And the OLine has killed two drives in a row with penalties.

Boys...Banks is about to start dialing up blitzes. Everything will be ok. We have an idea of what they're doing now and their running game is nothing. We are about to run away with this game. Just watch.

We’re dead. Freaking crap pass defense and we HAVE to stick with a qb that can’t throw the damn ball and we are going to get killed.

This offense is average with Joe and our pass defense is below average. 2 field goals is not going to win in the SEC on the road.

You’re right, Joe is playing like a Heisman contender. Someone is lying to themselves alright.
Didn't say he was. However I see a piss poor OL that can't make it 3 downs without a false start, wr's with drop problems, wr's not getting seperation and Joe has some accuracy issues as well. It's not 1 thing. It isn't just Joe. And if you think changing QBs will help you are blind

Reactions: whodeycin85
Do you think we can pass like Kentucky.....like get 10 when you need 8 on a good out or back shoulder? Can we look competent? Anything?

Boys...Banks is about to start dialing up blitzes. Everything will be ok. We have an idea of what they're doing now and their running game is nothing. We are about to run away with this game. Just watch.

He has been. They still can't get to him

Oh well this was always going to be a transitional year with a stop gap quarterback, Hope we can at least finish 7-5, I think out future is bright though.

VN Store

Back