The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

We did earlier, and they hit one across the middle where the LB was, for 11 yards and a 1st down.
Well, for about 10 consecutive passing plays, we only bring four and the quarterback sits back there with zero pressure and throws an accurate pass every time. I think I’d rather bring pressure and make him get it out of his hands knowing the secondary is our weakness. Give the qb that much time and he’ll complete a pass every time

Reactions: LTVol and dovervolz
What is up with the no calls on these holds? I’ve seen baron held multiple times and Burrell just got held bad too. Whenever I look for it it ruins watching the game for me.

Big hold out there on that TD and #4 come up pissed yelling at the refs. News flash Vols, you're not going to get those calls, you're going to have to fight through that and make a play.

Has anyone noticed these are the same refs from the Alabama game? I've seen at least 3 OBVIOUS holds against them and no call. At some point someone has to look into this crap.

These entire quarters or half that our defense just doesn’t show up allowing opponents to score on 3-4 consecutive drives are really confounding. Has happened in pretty much every sec road game except a few these past seasons.

VN Store

Back