The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

It never ends though. Every time we get a massive...emotionally draining win we look up and we have to play ANOTHER one in a couple days. Can't we just have some time to soak up these huge wins? At least I can be happy for a few days. Lol.

Reactions: WillisWG
Yeah. I changed my moniker because I’m not actually Greg Amsler and people kept thinking I was.

No apologies needed. 😂
I know I just cannot resist. Birds of prey flying at night and running backs from Jersey are both ok by me

PETE PANUSKA BY GOLLY
1709439323693.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WillisWG
I think the most impressive thing is they left a lot of points out there and still got the win. Vescovi and Mashack played some defense in that second half.. Good team win. Showed it doesn’t always have to be the Knecht show..
We weren’t sharp offensively and still put up 81 on the road against a top 15 team. We’re just different this year.

Incredibly gritty win, with big contributions from a bunch of guys. Really important because the Vols showed they can beat a quality team on the road without Knecht going off, and it also showed how much DK has learned to impact the game in other ways. He made the great entry pass to Aidoo and started the rotation that led to a James 3. His gravity is incredible, resulting in open looks all night.

Special shout-out to Mashack, who was enormous tonight with those threes, the defense on Sears, and some incredible steals and deflections. James with his usual solid game and the bonus of a few 3's, Santi was a monster on defense and a coach on (and off!) the floor, and ZZ was his usual clutch self. Biggest win of the year, and the most satisfying as well, shutting that place up.

His positive comments were at least 65% slanted towards bama. He also kept calling fouls against us but I don’t remember any he commented on against bama. Dude really is biased, and a total douche canoe slobbering all over the team that just lost at home!
He's the most condescending d bag I've ever heard call games. But what can you expect from a dookie.

VN Store

Back