The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

I rlly don’t understand why Tennessee wouldn’t milk the clock every possession. How do you stop a good offense? You take away possessions.
I mean I trust our defense over theirs so why not muddy up the game and make bama play physical .
I just don’t get it
Yes, grind it out, Vols making too many mistakes playing fast

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife
He dipped his shoulder into the player right in front of Pat Adams. Any other ref there and they probably don’t call it.
I did not think he dipped his shoulder. I did think he extended his off arm and created space. However defender was falling down so it looked worse.

A few have been, but these guys are going to shoot it no matter what.
Getting mad about giving up a bunch of threes tonight is a waste of energy. Bama does this to everyone. Their 4-21 night in Knoxville was an extreme outlier. We were never going to be able to repeat that on the road.

Reactions: Volstylexx
I rlly don’t understand why Tennessee wouldn’t milk the clock every possession. How do you stop a good offense? You take away possessions.
I mean I trust our defense over theirs so why not muddy up the game and make bama play physical .
I just don’t get it
seems like a better strategy when protecting a lead..

Make or Miss game. Simple. Shots are there. Bama playing like we knew they would at home making deep shots never worried about missing. In CHRIST Alone

Not early in the half with 2 fouls.

I don’t necessarily disagree, but in a game like this against a really good team with a building packed with rowdy rednecks behind them, our players can’t be afraid of committing fouls. It’s easier said than done of course, but not gonna be able to win without playing aggressively.

VN Store

Back