The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

So great to be a Tennessee Volunteer! GBO...ALUM...,VFL. HUGE win! And the 2023 season looks so bright. CJH...thank you and please stay at Tennessee and keep building this team to National Championships. Wow! So happy tonight! thanks Vol Nation, Freak, and everyone that makes this possible. On to Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, and the rest of the sports program and academics as well. See y'all back here soon!

Well folks. Been a fun season. Blessed to be a part of the greatest message board on the internet. You guys are all great. I’ll be over in the basketball forums now. Let’s hope Rick and the boys can keep it going. I think the last time we had 11 wins I was in high school so it’s been a minute. Happy New Year, God bless all of you and your families!

Hello 11-2, sure is nice to see you again. Let's see how they improve over the off-season. Defense needs to take another step, offense needs to refine under Milton. Who they gonna hire or promote to OC!!!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Man, what a year. Georgia and Carolina sucks, but still, who would've thought. Underdog tonight, and dominated, despite some secondary issues, a top ten conference champion. Georgia losing tomorrow would be the icing on the cake!

VN Store

Back