The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Like all of our fans, I want Milton to succeed, but this last sequence is a great example of why I just don’t think he will ever be great. He just doesn’t keep the change moving. Those third and intermediate plays have to be converted. He hast to take a little something off and throw an Acura pass and if he’s not 100% certain he can complete the past she needs to pull the ball down and run it. We almost never see him run. A huge percentage of hookers runs would come on third down and he’d keep the chains moving.
2 of those dropped passes could have been caught tho

He didn't look for the ball, and he made contact with Keyton before the ball got there. If that wasn't PI, give Tennessee defensive backs the same call.

Keyton needs to step his game up. Ball again perfect place. Regardless of contact make the catch. In CHRIST Alone

Good no call?! Good freakin no call?!! These dudes praise every little minimal contact PI against us, but THAT was a good no call?! They just not have screens in their booth. I don’t get that at all.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I agree that we have established PI in this game and that no call was not consistent with those called against the Vols. Just gotta hope the D can man up. Offense is not helping them get off the field for a breather.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Like all of our fans, I want Milton to succeed, but this last sequence is a great example of why I just don’t think he will ever be great. He just doesn’t keep the change moving. Those third and intermediate plays have to be converted. He hast to take a little something off and throw an Acura pass and if he’s not 100% certain he can complete the past she needs to pull the ball down and run it. We almost never see him run. A huge percentage of hookers runs would come on third down and he’d keep the chains moving.
Lol

I've about had it with these idiot announcers. They told us a flag was thrown. Then they say no flag was thrown. Damnit you're at the game! We're not. Was a flag thrown or not?

VN Store

Back