The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Kent State Game Thread, 7:45 PM ET, SEC Network

11:00 AM CT FOX - I gotta take Bama to beat Badgers (we want them undefeated when we defeat em 19 October)
3:15 AM CT SECN - Arkansas over UAB (want Arkansas undefeated when we defeat them Oct 5 in Arkansas).
11:00 AM CT ABC - Cajuns over game chickens....coin flip
11:45 AM CT SECN - Zoo over BC same reason
2:30 ABC - Florida (12 October) over A&M same reason
6:30 ABC - UGA over KY (2 November) same reason.....
6:45 SECN - Vols all over Kent State and remain undefeated...no injuries please!

11:00 AM CT FOX - I gotta take Bama to beat Badgers (we want them undefeated when we defeat em 19 October)
3:15 AM CT SECN - Arkansas over UAB (want Arkansas undefeated when we defeat them Oct 5 in Arkansas).
6:45 SECN - Vols all over Kent State and remain undefeated...no injuries please!
That 2nd one gonna be hard...try don't want them to lose another before Oct 5th

Arky already has a loss

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Arky has lost already.

GB🍊
These night games sure make for a loooooong day

They really are the worst, even moreso when it's not a big time game - no offense to Kent State. It's a little better when you're there in person with friends. At least then you can pass the time with a cooler and some camping chairs. But home on a day like this is just a little meh.

Late games are always a slough. Time sort of "stand still" on these sorts of days. You can't really focus until the game's over, so even if you're doing chores, they're half-assed efforts at best. Nothing good ever came from pre-game Saturday work.

Always thought 3:30 on CBS was the best, live or at home. Enough time to get to where you're going, get a beer or two watching the noon SEC game, and then either tune in or head into Neyland

If anyone is watching, Bama's gameplan is run milroe left, run him right, throw it deep on a prayer. I've not felt this confident in beating them in 20 years. Bama may not win 10 games.

They really are the worst, even moreso when it's not a big time game - no offense to Kent State. It's a little better when you're there in person with friends. At least then you can pass the time with a cooler and some camping chairs. But home on a day like this is just a little meh.

Late games are always a slough. Time sort of "stand still" on these sorts of days. You can't really focus until the game's over, so even if you're doing chores, they're half-assed efforts at best. Nothing good ever came from pre-game Saturday work.

Always thought 3:30 on CBS was the best, live or at home. Enough time to get to where you're going, get a beer or two watching the noon SEC game, and then either tune in or head into Neyland
Save a bunch of money not getting a hotel for those late games.

Reactions: Voltopia
If anyone is watching, Bama's gameplan is run milroe left, run him right, throw it deep on a prayer. I've not felt this confident in beating them in 20 years. Bama may not win 10 games.
Lol….love our Vols but Bama better be taken seriously. I’m watching the game and they look very good and capable of winning.

VN Store

Back