The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Kent State Game Thread, 7:45 PM ET, SEC Network

Be sure to tell your Alabama and Georgia friends that with that injury to Ewers Tennessee is clearly the best team in the s e c
One game at a time, stay focused and the players don’t need to listen to the noise. Anybody can lose that doesn’t stay on focus. Don’t fall in the traps just stay on the mission! GBO!

One game at a time, stay focused and the players don’t need to listen to the noise. Anybody can lose that doesn’t stay on focus. Don’t fall in the traps just stay on the mission! GBO!
It's called trolling. They'll be livid. Who cares if you believe it lol

I feel like I have to say it but I don’t want to make too big of deal about it so I’m saying it here. Merklinger looks surprisingly bad. I know he’s a true freshman and all that but he’s got a long way to go.

Lambert and Saban say Thanks for the donation to our athletic department as the Tennessee roster nibbles during the course of this blowout.

We will never see another team as TERRIBLE as Kent State invade Neyland Stadium.

Reactions: WillisWG
The play with freshmen is over. Better put your big boy pants on the rest of the way. Hope the lineman who left the game last night is ok.

O: the quarterbacks, Gaston Moore 93. with Tennessee’s best grade but Nico 44.8 had the worst grade. Dylan Sampson 82.4 and DeSean Bishop 87.1 were incredibly efficient running the ball while Peyton Lewis 70.6 also had a really nice day.

D Josephs 89.1 graded out one of the Vols’ top defenders. Sophomores Arion Carter and Jeremiah Telander were two of the top six graded defenders while freshman Edwin Spillman was not far behind in his career debut.

It's inexplicable that Dawgs play so poorly against Kats.😎🫤

Stoops must be getting raked over the coals for punting. You can still get a stop there if you go for it and don't get the 1st, but he cut his chances of winning in half by giving up the ball. Classic playing not to lose type of move. I can't imagine he even makes it out of this season, but there's no way he's there in '25.

Stoops must be getting raked over the coals for punting. You can still get a stop there if you go for it and don't get the 1st, but he cut his chances of winning in half by giving up the ball. Classic playing not to lose type of move. I can't imagine he even makes it out of this season, but there's no way he's there in '25.
Idk. Kentucky is probably tickled to have that moral victory. But yeah he pissed that game away.

VN Store

Back