The Official Bellarmine @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. 4/25/23) 6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK+

I missed the game tonight. Sheesh, what a beat down!! Can’t believe I double my under pick at the last second. I never felt good about that one. I should have trusted my gut.

Also, crazy crazy night in the SEC again I see.

Vols carrying the torch for the SEC this week I see. LOL. Karma 🙂

Anybody remember beating the side of a tv? First step of trouble shooting
Funny story: a back phone line to my father’s office was one digit off of the cable company phone number. When storms rolled in, they knew they would get a few misdialed calls from people whose cable had been knocked out, so they would politely tell people that they accidentally dialed the wrong number and the correct number was such and such.

Well, during one storm, apparently one caller simply kept hitting redial and they kept redialing not the cable company. Despite being politely told they were calling the wrong number and the correct number was such and such, the guy kept calling back and he got more and more irate thinking nobody at the cable company was helping him.

About the sixth call to to the exact same person who did not work for the cable company, the guy who worked in my dad’s office told the caller “take a hammer and start hitting the side of your TV harder and harder until it starts working again.“ 😬

So many dongs last night, felt like I was on the set of a low budget film... :oops:

Hope the team keeps playing loose and having fun. I thought they'd figure things out, hoping that's the case and the Vandy series isn't a fluke.

Funny story: a back phone line to my father’s office was one digit off of the cable company phone number. When storms rolled in, they knew they would get a few misdialed calls from people whose cable had been knocked out, so they would politely tell people that they accidentally dialed the wrong number and the correct number was such and such.

Well, during one storm, apparently one caller simply kept hitting redial and they kept redialing not the cable company. Despite being politely told they were calling the wrong number and the correct number was such and such, the guy kept calling back and he got more and more irate thinking nobody at the cable company was helping him.

About the sixth call to to the exact same person who did not work for the cable company, the guy who worked in my dad’s office told the caller “take a hammer and start hitting the side of your TV harder and harder until it starts working again.“ 😬
Does this hammer method work on spouses as well?
Asking for a friend

On the back of this dominating win.
Tennessee's RPI drops 8 spots to #33 per D1

Bellarmine's RPI is 241 as they have ZERO wins over teams in top-`100 and 6 losses to teams over 200
Upcoming OOC opponents' RPI's

Wofford # 50
Austin Peay # 167
Belmont #223

Miss State is 35
Georgia is 28
Kentucky is 2
South Carolina uis 1

Reactions: WillisWG
On the back of this dominating win.
Tennessee's RPI drops 8 spots to #33 per D1

Bellarmine's RPI is 241 as they have ZERO wins over teams in top-`100 and 6 losses to teams over 200
Upcoming OOC opponents' RPI's

Wofford # 50
Austin Peay # 167
Belmont #223

Miss State is 35
Georgia is 28
Kentucky is 2
South Carolina uis 1
Yes. Wasn’t looking forward to seeing the damage to our RPI. Apparently, there’s enough SOS to potentially finish in the top ten in RPI.
Predicted RPI (Live) - College Baseball | WarrenNolan.com

Just updated. Went from #9 pRPI to #7 pRPI. 😎

Last edited:
It is that one size. I think last year they refused to let them fix them because whoever wore them had a great day so they would fight over them, bad zipper and all. Superstitious baseball guys.
Yep preacherman I understand superstition in the baseball guys. We had some you didn't want to be around when they took there shoes off . You probably know about the ole lucky socks 😉

It is that one size. I think last year they refused to let them fix them because whoever wore them had a great day so they would fight over them, bad zipper and all. Superstitious baseball guys.
Thank you for ‘splainin’ that. I wasn’t going to ask… 🤭

VN Store

Back