The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

i know, that's not typical of an NFL defense, even a bad one. Ditka ripped 'em pretty hard yesterday evening....very bad showing by the bungles yesterday.

You'll see plenty of it in Baltimore's two routs of your boys this year.

I have to disagree with you on that one. Baltimore has some serious issues offensively. Billick's playcalling in Cincinnati last Monday was horrid. At this point, sweeping Pittsburgh handily looks doubtful.

On a side note, Kyle Bowler looked respectable against New York this past Sunday. If Baltimore receives steady quarterback play (and sufficient playcalling), they'll challenge Pittsburgh for the AFC North. If not, the Ravens may win less than 8 games this season.

You'll see plenty of it in Baltimore's two routs of your boys this year.
OK. this raven team doesn't have the look of the contender i thought it would. they don't fix some offensive issues in a hurry, they may lose some 6-3 type games.

for now, i like the Steelers to be able to have just enough offense to at least garner a split with the black birds.

and we play a little D in the 'burgh as well.:thumbsup:

I given these guys some crap about him since I've been here but, actually - (and I'll never admit to this again) I think he is the most entertaining guy in the league and a very good receiver. The dude is FUNNY. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy him on our team.

I think the Steelers are a good team...there is no debating that...

However, I feel their schedule has been quite soft thus far and reserve the right to give a better opinion when I see them play some better teams...

I think the Steelers are a good team...there is no debating that...

However, I feel their schedule has been quite soft thus far and reserve the right to give a better opinion when I see them play some better teams...
i'll agree with that. Buffalo and Cleveland won't be mistaken for the Patriots or COlts anytime soon. and while we handled the niners on Sunday, that score wasn't an indication of how well they actually did play. it got away from them late. 14 points were non offensive, and can hardly be counted on as regular parts of the scoring offense.
Who Dey!!!!!
we dey.

Ravens lose.
Steelers lose.

We are right back in this
Gotta beat the Pats tomorrow night
Should be an interesting division

the only good news about yesterday is that after the pats beat the bungles tonight, the Steelers will STILL be leading the division.

oh, and thanks Cleveland.

i'll watch until NE goes up by 3 TD's sometime in the 2nd qtr. then it's off to bed for an early flight to Memphis.

w04_topside_nwecin.jpg

mondaynight_countdown.gif

VN Store

Back