The Official Dayton @ Tennessee weekend series thread (Fri. 2/24 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2/25 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sun. 2/26 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Before anyone trashes him. He is required to pretend the swing after the overturn. Remember last year in the Majors, at least i think it was last season, when the batter was as at 2nd, was ruled not a HR, but then overturned and he had to retrace all the way back to home and pretend to swing and rerun the bases.

The bat flip was just him being funny about it. But the Pitcher was butthurt. Throw a better pitch next time.

Before anyone trashes him. He is required to pretend the swing after the overturn. Remember last year in the Majors, at least i think it was last season, when the batter was as at 2nd, was ruled not a HR, but then overturned and he had to retrace all the way back to home and pretend to swing and rerun the bases.

The bat flip was just him being funny about it. But the Pitcher was butthurt. Throw a better pitch next time.

That is the craziest rule (I'd never heard of). Pretend to swing after an overrule. Who comes up with this stuff. lol

VN Store

Back