The Official Dayton @ Tennessee weekend series thread (Fri. 2/24 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2/25 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sun. 2/26 1PM EST SEC NET+)

It has now come out that Corbin reported Tennessee for tampering after Corbin went to visit Ahuna and Ahuna informed Corbin that he was going to Tennessee. Tennessee then self reported it.
What I’m listening to, more than one coach is throwing stones.
If this BS has to do with CTV calling this kid or contacting him or even offering him an “NIL deal” before his transfer was “official” and the UT administration doesn’t go to battle for CTV against the NCAA, I’ll be extremely disappointed, even with Donde!

What I’m listening to, more than one coach is throwing stones.
If this BS has to do with CTV calling this kid or contacting him or even offering him an “NIL deal” before his transfer was “official” and the UT administration doesn’t go to battle for CTV against the NCAA, I’ll be extremely disappointed, even with Donde!
Hope you don’t have any ragrets making that comment about Donde.

5E8D0CD1-60D5-4427-94CC-9DDAFE8BE254.jpeg

It has now come out that Corbin reported Tennessee for tampering after Corbin went to visit Ahuna and Ahuna informed Corbin that he was going to Tennessee. Tennessee then self reported it.
Okay, now it's really on. I had LSU pegged, but I'm fine with it being Corbin. Also makes sense why this all sat on the back burner until the start of the season. As I said, there's little doubt that everyone involved not wearing orange wanted this timed for maximum impact. Don't care where or when Corbin's bunch rolls on the schedule, I want it bloody.

I just noticed the smokey mountains on the wall behind home plate. Nice touch. I'd like to see that on the basketball court with the grey uniforms.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
What is happening?
I’m fairly confident CTV DID NOT physically harm anyone, commit murder or anything else considered breaking a civil law.
What probably did happen was CTV contacted Ahuna before he was supposed to or he wined and dined the kid a little more than is allowed (wink wink) because we all know that NIL and the transfer portal single handedly cut out all shady shenanigans that were previously taking place.
Newsflash for you NCAA...
You can’t be a professional organization AND an amateur organization at the same time, it just doesn’t work.

I’m fairly confident CTV DID NOT physically harm anyone, commit murder or anything else considered breaking a civil law.
What probably did happen was CTV contacted Ahuna before he was supposed to or he wined and dined the kid a little more than is allowed (wink wink) because we all know that NIL and the transfer portal single handedly cut out all shady shenanigans that were previously taking place.
Newsflash for you NCAA...
You can’t be a professional organization AND an amateur organization at the same time, it just doesn’t work.

Apparently if you're Alabama and you're connected to a murder, it's all cool. So maybe he should have committed murder.

(Kidding.....or am I? Yes.....I am)

VN Store

Back