The Official EKU @ Tennessee Tuesday 4/11 Game Thread (6:30PM EST SEC NET+)

I didn’t get to watch the game last night, but I just checked the box score. 9 guys pitched. Not a single walk. CFA! Can’t spell Cafego, without those letters 😛

My brother is a proud EKU graduate so as one can imagine, I’m absolutely loving this!!!

GBO!!!

I didn’t get to watch the game last night, but I just checked the box score. 9 guys pitched. Not a single walk. CFA! Can’t spell Cafego, without those letters 😛

My brother is a proud EKU graduate so as one can imagine, I’m absolutely loving this!!!

GBO!!!

I'm sure you definitely didn't point out to your brother that there is a rule in place that attempts to shield teams from losing by more than 10 runs, but yet EKU found a way to lose by 12.

Oh ok. You had me scared for a minute. I will have to watch them on my phone. The wife and I are flying to Dallas on Friday to watch our son compete for UTK Powerlifting at the USA Powerlifting Collegiate Championships.

I think the correct name of the meet is the USA Powerlifting Collegiate Nationals not Championships.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo

GBO!!!
I'm just continually amazed at the command of the strike zone that every single one of the relievers has. About the only one I can think of that sometimes gets behind in the count is Halvorsen. I know it's a small sample size, but they all seem to consistently throw strikes.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
BTW..... Doug Furnas still holds the Collegiate National record for squat and deadlift at 242.
Edited because I just realized you were talking about his weight class. That's impressive. My son set a state deadlift record for his age and weight group at his qualifying meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
His 3 lift total was 677.5 kg (1493.6 lbs.). Finished somewhere around 31st place out of 63 competitors in his class (90 kg Raw)
Congratulations. There are some people in Knoxville that really know how to train for a powerlifting meet If he doesn’t have the right partners.

Congratulations. There are some people in Knoxville that really know how to train for a powerlifting meet If he doesn’t have the right partners.

Thanks. He is part of the UTK powerlifting club bit I have no idea if he is getting any actual coaching. He graduates next month so he will be on his own unless he joins another club somewhere.

Thanks. He is part of the UTK powerlifting club bit I have no idea if he is getting any actual coaching. He graduates next month so he will be on his own unless he joins another club somewhere.
Tell him to go see Heavy Harris at Dynabody in Maryville. He trained with Doug Furnas back when he was setting world records. He has a few championships of his own.

VN Store

Back