The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

4 innings for Dollander tonight. I’m not sure how we get him right, but we need him and Burns going farther into games. Especially since Doe is the Friday night guy which means he’s always facing the opposing team’s ace.

Reactions: Titan05
4 innings for Dollander tonight. I’m not sure how we get him right, but we need him and Burns going farther into games. Especially since Doe is the Friday night guy which means he’s always facing the opposing team’s ace.
It's completely between the ears for him right now.

The rotation was the driving factor behind our preseason hype and it’s been just ok instead of dominant.

They need to start having fun and stop thinking. Guessing at the plate...bad focus on D. Making a mediocre FL pitcher look all SEC.

Advantage FL when TN goes to the pen (as long as their ACE is still on the mound). He probably has another 2 innings in him, so we're going to need to keep this close. I'm not certain we can.

inappropriate to pat myself on the bat for being right? SIGH. Wish i was wrong.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back