The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Forecast was calling for rain all day here in Middle Tennessee and all we got was a few sprinkles. It looks like there is a greater chance later tonight tomorrow. We have played in the rain before...go get them Vols! Beat UF swamp lizards.

It should still be on ESPN app though. I think. But I have the channel on DTV so maybe that’s why its also on the app

Yep. You are subscribed to the channel so you get it on the app. I'm not so I don't get it. I have to add the entertainment package for $12 a month to get it, ESPN News, and a bunch of channels I'll never watch. I'm not sure I can justify the added cost.

Does anyone use YouTube TV?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Forecast was calling for rain all day here in Middle Tennessee and all we got was a few sprinkles. It looks like there is a greater chance later tonight tomorrow. We have played in the rain before...go get them Vols! Beat UF swamp lizards.
Maps make it look like Knoxville will dodge most of the rain. Gotta get game #1. Dolly needs to snap out of his early inning funk and have a more typical performance for him.

Yep. You are subscribed to the channel so you get it on the app. I'm not so I don't get it. I have to add the entertainment package for $12 a month to get it, ESPN News, and a bunch of channels I'll never watch. I'm not sure I can justify the added cost.

I was on Fubo. Then decided to combine everything and went Spectrum. Sucks. Youtube seems like a huge step up.

Yes. Have used it for several years now. I still use Spectrum for my internet service.

They generally offer a 7 day free trial. Not sure if they are now. You may want to look into that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back