The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

I mean that’s fair, but it’s not like they face the mlb equivalent of Ohtani the first two games and then the A’s rotation game three. The drop off isn’t that massive.
Caglione has struggled with location this season, but probably shouldn’t even be a weekend guy. He’s a nice player but didn’t Florida lose their ace in the preseason?

Can someone tell me a single player for Florida that looks like they are giving effort or have a desire to win?

giphy.gif

Caglione has struggled with location this season, but probably shouldn’t even be a weekend guy. He’s a nice player but didn’t Florida lose their ace in the preseason?
I don’t recall. But you have to admit getting shut down games one and two to getting a starter pulled first inning in game three in two straight series is pretty wild.

How in the world is Jac Caglione allowed to throw his bat like he did last night and no words are said but the first time we do anything we get lectured by the umps?

Again, you CANNOT convince me the umps don’t hate us.

Was thinking this before I saw your post. No doubt…appears to be a double standard

VN Store

Back