The Official Gonzaga @ Tennessee Series Thread (3/3 7:00PM EST SEC NET+) (3/4 6PM EST SEC NET+) (3/5 1PM EST SEC NET+)

beisbol 6:00 pm, roundy ball men vs Auburn 2:00 pm, Lady Vols vs Bayou Barbies 7:00pm and SoftVols double header 3:00 & 5:30. All times Eastern.
Is there anything on the line as far as SEC tournament seeding vs Auburn?

need help with baseball games. So I made the unfortunate purchase of a Vizio tv. You cannot get the ESPN app for it but you supposedly can cast it to the tv from a phone. I tried everything last night to do that but anytime I would it would give me sound but no picture OR neither depending on whether I tried “mirroring” my phone or tried “airplay”.
Anyone experience this? I’ve never tried doing this before so not sure if it’s me or just technical issues.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
8d998cf3-6fbc-4cd3-a414-16f875b86815.d98f12ecb73e0cbd224d1c5cee3bbd00.jpeg
need help with baseball games. So I made the unfortunate purchase of a Vizio tv. You cannot get the ESPN app for it but you supposedly can cast it to the tv from a phone. I tried everything last night to do that but anytime I would it would give me sound but no picture OR neither depending on whether I tried “mirroring” my phone or tried “airplay”.
Anyone experience this? I’ve never tried doing this before so not sure if it’s me or just technical issues.

Roku is the solution. Available at any Walmart.

My Vizio is around 4 years old, middle of the road, Walmart special.

Vizio uses Chromcast (google) vs Apple play. Choose the chromcast icon rather than the AP.

Apple play works most of the time but chrome cast all the time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back