The Official High Point @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. 2/27 4:30PM EST) (SEC NET+)

Guys,

I looked again this afternoon, and plenty of excellent tickets still available behind the Vol dugout for the series in Lexington. The Keeneland reserve seats are gone for that Friday afternoon but plenty of GA out there.

Would love to see some guys at Jeff Ruby's or Malone's (overrated) wearing orange.

Guys,

I looked again this afternoon, and plenty of excellent tickets still available behind the Vol dugout for the series in Lexington. The Keeneland reserve seats are gone for that Friday afternoon but plenty of GA out there.

Would love to see some guys at Jeff Ruby's or Malone's (overrated) wearing orange.
When is that

April 19th - 21st

The weather can't surely suck to Kentucky trips in a row.
Don’t think I’ve ever been to Lexington, Kentucky and it wasn’t one of the following concerning weather: cold, overcast, rainy, windy, or snow. I’ve never seen the sun shine in that city. lol. But, the games are mid April so that gives hope of better weather. Whatever the weather, I hope we sweep them with dongs flying out of that stadium. Go Vols!

Don’t think I’ve ever been to Lexington, Kentucky and it wasn’t one of the following concerning weather: cold, overcast, rainy, windy, or snow. I’ve never seen the sun shine in that city. lol. But, the games are mid April so that gives hope of better weather. Whatever the weather, I hope we sweep them with dongs flying out of that stadium. Go Vols!
A whole cloud of them….
IMG_5137.jpeg

Weather for game today, 27 Feb 2024, is 70 degrees but...big 15 MPH SW wind and cloudy so definitely cool and definitely a dong kinda afternoon. A SW wind would push the hits towards left field. That would be a good place to hang out and catch a baseball. High Point 6-2 with a win over Ole Miss. They have a couple players who appear to be hitters. Announcers will be challenged to pronounce a few of this team's names. Go Vols and make it another win.

Weather for game today, 27 Feb 2024, is 70 degrees but...big 15 MPH SW wind and cloudy so definitely cool and definitely a dong kinda afternoon. A SW wind would push the hits towards left field. That would be a good place to hang out and catch a baseball. High Point 6-2 with a win over Ole Miss. They have a couple players who appear to be hitters. Announcers will be challenged to pronounce a few of this team's names. Go Vols and make it another win.
HPU 2-6 with a W over 4-4 Ole Miss

Just an observation: the wind is blowing from the southwest here in K-town this afternoon. Steady breeze at 16-17 mph, which I would assume means less Vol home runs. Southwest winds in LNS generally means wind direction is blowing almost straight in from center to home plate. A little westerly component in there means the winds tend to push more from right field towards left field, meaning there could be some shots hit to left.

Sorry alum: didn’t see where you had posted before me. Wasn’t trying to step on your turf.

Last edited:
Wow! We had them growing up and well into adulthood. Funny and loyal little boogers.
We had a dachshund named Fritz when I was growing up, now we have a pug because my sons demanded one
It’s all fun and games until they want you to throw their soggy tennis ball or slimy squeaky hamburger and they shove it between the sofa and your back.

VN Store

Back