The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread (merged)

Raiders receiver just made an awesome adjustment to come back and get the ball on 3rd and 8. Like a 40 yard catch.

Jason Whitlock talking shiz about Berry. It looked like Flowers got burned on those 2 big catches not EB.

KC is getting run outta Mile High right now.

That's so weird.... Raiders were up by 20+ in the first quarter against the Broncos two weeks ago and now the Broncos are up by 20 against the Chiefs. What the heck??

That's so weird.... Raiders were up by 20+ in the first quarter against the Broncos two weeks ago and now the Broncos are up by 20 against the Chiefs. What the heck??

That's normal for the Broncos. They can go toe-to-toe with one of the best teams in the league one week and get blown out by one of the worst the next. They're so inconsistent its crazy. Being a fan of them is a real roller-coaster ride. But I'm glad they're having one of their few good games today against a tough division rival in KC. They're whoopin' em too!! :dance2:

Chiefs vs Seahawks today. Feeling a Chiefs win. Hoping Berry gets an int or two.

Game will feature two really good rookie safeties.

7-0 Chiefs. Succup missed a 42 yd fg. Held Seahags now have the ball on thir own 24. EB 1 tackle.

Last edited:
Can't believe we didn't have a Chief thread

Expect Eric Berry to knock Stevie Johnson's head off this weekend.

Can't believe SI had KC winning the AFC West this year. It's still early, but Den and SD are the clear favorites.

Lost and blown out by Buffalo -- I thought the defense would be decent but I guess not -- please trade EB to Denver -- losers

VN Store

Back