The Official LA Dodgers Thread

Dodgers 11-2 in last 13 games.

Statement series by sweeping Braves this weekend.

When Walker Buehler pitches into form and Bobby Miller and Clayton being fresh for 2nd half of the season. Dodgers should roll.

Yamamoto

8 innings Pitched
5 hits
2 runs
0 walks
5 strikeouts
97 pitches

2 Homeruns allowed

Congratulations to:

Mookie Betts
Freddie Freeman
Will Smith
Teoscar Hernandez
Shoehei Ohtani
Tyler Glasnow

Making the 2024 National League All Star team.

Gavin Stone 9-2 3.03 ERA 1.20 Whip

Should've made all star game.

Last edited:
Dodgers starting pitchers with a 7.14 era since June 29th.

Not surprising whole starting staff on IL.

Good grief 2 days in a row, whomever put this roster together without a legit closer needs to be fired.

Now Yamamoto probably done for the year, just gets better and better.

Teooooo! first dodgers HRD win! i put $5 on him at +1300. but also lost $30 on polar bear and $5 on ramirez. still a net gain.

I was at our Saturday loss and it was abysmal. Absolutely humiliating defeat. I at least witnessed Ohtani's 200th HR about 70ft from where I was sitting

Reactions: volbeast33
Hopefully get off to a good start to second half of schedule vs Boston and Giants in a 7 game home stand.

Mookie back, now Walker Buehler is back healthy this time. Max Muncy back next week looking like the team I expected.

Mookie back, now Walker Buehler is back healthy this time. Max Muncy back next week looking like the team I expected.
Buehler stinks. You have Edman too. 1-9 is loaded if you guys can cobble any pitching together.

Relaxing with Dodgers while Braves fans are clinching their butt cheeks together on every swing of the bat.😂😂😂

Jack Flaherty Game 1
Yamamoto Game 2
Buehler or Knack Game 3.

Probably Padres Rotation

Dylan Cease Game 1
Yu Darvish Game 2
Micheal King Game 3

Roberts going to use Yamamoto in Game 1 interesting.🤔

Last edited:

VN Store

Back