The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

They waited a really long time to throw that last caution. Guess they didn't want to chance a million overtimes like Nashville.

Also had to search online for finish since they switched it to USA during the red flag and I had recorded the last stage.

Last edited:
They waited a really long time to throw that last caution. Guess they didn't want to chance a million overtimes like Nashville.

Also had to search online for finish since they switched it to USA during the red flag.

That’s the only reason I’m not super upset. Having sat in the stands at Nashville, I get it.

🐓💩 driving from 3.

Ha ha, I loved it! Had the best car, deserved the win.

Edit: I was watching delayed and didn’t realize the Hamlin hit was intentional and not him out of control after ramming Logano. Cannot hook which I assume will get him suspended.

Last edited:
People were OK with this stuff from another driver in the 3 car.

1. Show me where Dale bulldozed two drivers in the same corner two win

2. Dale was not universally loved or considered beyond reproach until he died. Check out the crowd noise at the 99 Bristol night race victory lane.

Richard Childress needs to start building a couple of new cars because he’s going to need them. The 3 car may turn into a piñata in a couple of races in the near future.
Yeah, every driver will have it out. I would shove him in the wall first lap of practice honestly.

1. Show me where Dale bulldozed two drivers in the same corner two win

2. Dale was not universally loved or considered beyond reproach until he died. Check out the crowd noise at the 99 Bristol night race victory lane.
Pocono.

2...... I think Denny was mote Dennys fault then it was AD's. He gassed it off the corner and came up on AD.

All the noise covers up the incident that started it all. A cautionless race with a non-contender for the chase leading has a wreck between two guys not racing for anything with 2 laps to go. WTH was that about?

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Pocono.

2...... I think Denny was mote Dennys fault then it was AD's. He gassed it off the corner and came up on AD.
A few drivers behind the wreck didn’t think it was Denny’s fault. Several interviews with drivers this morning said the hook in the right rear usually gets you a suspension. This thing may not be over yet.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back