The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

I watched the Aussie rules football Grand Final with them last year. That was a trip

Righto. Vikings ball. They have 9:30 to do something. Teddy Bridgewater has been solid without being the reincarnation of ... oh here we go, who? Joe Namath. I’m going with Joe Namath. But he’s been good Teddy. INTERCEPT! HA. Sorry Teddy, commentator’s curse. Teddy’s flung it to Jermaine Brock, his name could be, who took the ball and jogged down field, hiding behind several blocking men. Ha. Here’s Carlos again, another first down. He’s owning this puppy. Owning it like Don Trump owns stuff made of gold.

just beautiful. top stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
I tweeted at the Aussie guy and he said he thinks he'll do one game a week. Top stuff.

I need all 16 regular season games and playoffs. So much fun

I honestly wish he'd cover a different set of teams every time, instead of becoming an Aussie beat writer for the 9ers. At least Green Bay plays San Fran this season

I honestly wish he'd cover a different set of teams every time, instead of becoming an Aussie beat writer for the 9ers. At least Green Bay plays San Fran this season

Oh him trying to figure out Chip Kelly's offense would about make my year. I need Green Bay to beat those jerks in Seattle.

Hey 9ers fans, I posted this in the football forum, but I figured y'all might not see it. My friend and I have tweeted back and forth with Matt Cleary, the Aussie, since last week. We've never discussed Tennessee, but today he was talking about possibly making a trip to the States to cover a game. My buddy told him to check out a college game as well, and out of nowhere, he said, "Top idea. I'd like to see that orange team stream out like every game is the 84 Olympics." After a little more discussion, it sounds like he's very much on board with catching a game at Neyland. If you have a twitter account, can you send a tweet to Butch and the football twitter to try and push them toward bringing him to Knoxville?

Reactions: 1 person
Hey 9ers fans, I posted this in the football forum, but I figured y'all might not see it. My friend and I have tweeted back and forth with Matt Cleary, the Aussie, since last week. We've never discussed Tennessee, but today he was talking about possibly making a trip to the States to cover a game. My buddy told him to check out a college game as well, and out of nowhere, he said, "Top idea. I'd like to see that orange team stream out like every game is the 84 Olympics." After a little more discussion, it sounds like he's very much on board with catching a game at Neyland. If you have a twitter account, can you send a tweet to Butch and the football twitter to try and push them toward bringing him to Knoxville?

If you can land this. It would be epic

the last thing he said was "Hopefully we can talk of these and other important matters pre-match in the town's best sports bar"

One word of warning, Aussies can drink, those blokes were awesome when they were training in Charleston.

12042786_921182444642083_4363983367150260912_n.jpg

VN Store

Back