The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Hope they arent coming in hung over and/or sleep walking like the going to walk all over Cinci

Pass interference being a spot foul is soooo dumb. One thing college football gets right

I mean, not really. A defensive back shouldn’t be able to go “Whelp, I’m about to get beat on this route. Time to take out the WR so the offense only gets 15 yards instead of a 30+ yard TD”

Reactions: tvolsfan
I mean, not really. A defensive back shouldn’t be able to go “Whelp, I’m about to get beat on this route. Time to take out the WR so the offense only gets 15 yards instead of a 30+ yard TD”

Yea cause every pass interference is cut and dry like that. Refs always get it right.

You could use that logic on holding as well. If a lineman’s going to give up a sack that loses more than 10 yards (Not often but it happens) then should it not also be a spot foul? Or when a defender holds the receiver before the ball’s thrown because they know they’re beat?

VN Store

Back