The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

Handed two outs away
Yeah. 3d out was trying to get into scoring position, so I won’t complain too much. Burke going back to first on the base path blunders wasn’t ideal, even though it didn’t bite us. I will forgive him; he isn’t used to running bases, he is used to trotting around them. 😁

Reactions: Volstylexx
I dont know that i want them to bring in Burns, I say save him

Probably ride Cam until a batter gets on, and then go to the pen. May not be Burns, but I do think we see him at some point tonight as Tony wants to build his newfound confidence as “closer” and it may be easier to do that with a 5 run lead

Reactions: greasemachine
Stark doesn’t have anything to show for it tonight, but he looks to be seeing the ball better. Got some good swings in. That’s encouraging because he’s looked lost at the plate recently.

Reactions: TechnoVol
Probably ride Cam until a batter gets on, and then go to the pen. May not be Burns, but I do think we see him at some point tonight as Tony wants to build his newfound confidence as “closer” and it may be easier to do that with a 5 run lead
Bring in Pickens

VN Store

Back