The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

Keep your thesaurus handy this weekend, in case we see Crisp, Marsh, or Woods on the mound, and Little, LaPlante, or Parks Harber in the infield.

I'm not commenting if we see the oft used Condon in the outfield.

I know Preacherman won't like the hate word here so asking for forgiveness but I HATE the University of GA. Hopeful for three W's.

Reactions: WillisWG
It behooves me to say that, while the 6'3" Kolten is a stud on the mound, he is not Georgia's mane pitching threat.

At least, that's what I herd.

He has quite the kick but understand he gives up the walk and with RISP he tends to balk. It's a cinch we set the pace by racing out the gait. Hay I will doing my bit cheering for a Vols runaway

I'm not a UGA baseball fan. Never been. Just a UGA football fan. All you new guys can boo me now. The regulars have done it already.

Just please don’t be a VolCat, a DukeDawg, or a TarDawg. Those front runners jump on and off the bandwagons. Lol. 🍊😀👍😃👊🍊.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm not a UGA baseball fan. Never been. Just a UGA football fan. All you new guys can boo me now. The regulars have done it already.
Seriously? You stab our guys in the back like that? And then you start barking? Great face of Vols baseball.

Do y’all remember a meme back in the day when we still had freedom of speech that was like “if you’re not a Vol, then you’re a Florida, Alabama, Georgia” … had to be in middle school when I saw it so it was around 2007 or so.

Every time we play Georgia I remember that meme because the classmate who sent it to me was a UGA fan.

it was a simpler time.

VN Store

Back