The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Lol SC is losing to Vandy. Some of yall put waaaaay too much stock into Mizzu and SC wins.
and then there are some that put stock in records and not how those wins and losses come. How bad did Texas A&M beat Mizzou, didn't they beat 'Bama? We curb-stomped SC as well. Vandy and SC was always gonna be a close game because both offenses suck.

Alright, it's just about game time.

And I have learned never to hang around vn.com during game time. Much more pleasant to be 100% focused on the field.

So good luck, Vols everywhere, let's whup dey butts!

1634425672386.jpeg

Go Vols!

The Volunteers are going to make the Rebels regret calling them checkers when the Volunteers defeat the 13th rankest Rebel in Rocky Top on ESPN tonight.

hope the trash is over by the time the Vols game starts
With our luck Vandy Will hit this field goal and then South Carolina will score a TD and then miss the extra point. If vols are playing you can bet the game goes into OT before it.

Yuppp. I agree. I think this is going to be a L for the home team and a big one.

watching both the Vandy-SC and Purdue-Iowa games once again showed how turnovers impact any game. Probably true for tonight's game as well

VN Store

Back