The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte Regional Game Thread Friday 6PM EST ESPNU

math-math-checks-out.gif

No joke: I was really nervous about this game and wanted to switch things up, but for a juju payoff, I/you/we have to risk something we like to change my/our luck.

I didn't like our last game at all. I felt like we could have done a lot more in the SEC tournament and I'm not a big fan of a week's rest and trying to manufacture a positive out of any loss. Okay, I'll shut up for a while. I've been being a board hog. I want to look up who the announcers are and send them a message to please mention paella, just because.

Get that young 'un one of those miniature bats and let him take a turn at the plate

His strike zone would be TINY

The T is one of those chrome car things
the clock?

VREAONE Large 3D DIY Wall Clock, Giant Roman Numerals Clock Frameless Mirror Big Wall Clock Home Decoration for Home Living Room Bedroom Wall Decorations (Silver) https://a.co/d/hThhepH

No joke: I was really nervous about this game and wanted to switch things up, but for a juju payoff, I/you/we have to risk something we like to change my/our luck.

I didn't like our last game at all. I felt like we could have done a lot more in the SEC tournament and I'm not a big fan of a week's rest and trying to manufacture a positive out of any loss. Okay, I'll shut up for a while. I've been being a board hog. I want to look up who the announcers are and send them a message to please mention paella, just because.

That would be Kyle Peterson @KP_Omaha and Tom Hart @tom_hart

You eat chocolate gelato and I wore my lucky orange underwear. We all do our part. Lol

Reactions: Drewbydoo

VN Store

Back