The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte Regional Game Thread Friday 6PM EST ESPNU

I’d start a different TN pitcher and bring Do in at the second inning. Do has been bad in the 1st inning.

How can we steam tomorrows game on ESPN+ if we stream from YouTube TV? Freaking rip off. SEC Network+ is typically how I stream via the ESPN app

Right now, for whatever reason, I'm blocked on ESPN+ even though I know we get that because we get "everything and then some".

So... if I have to I will hack/bludgeon my through to tomorrow's game if it's ONLY going to be ESPN+

I should be practicing or figuring that out now, but I hope the game ends up on ESPNU, SEC channel or ESPN or SOMETHING that my house actually gets (which should be everything AT&T has access to or provides technical support for because my dad works for AT&T. Worst case scenario is that I will use a "questionable" that will expose me to tracking, viruses etc and then deal with those post game, which is the opposite of fun, so look me up if I'm on the volnation board(s) early on in the game, but know now, if I have to bludgeon my way through, it means I (we) will be exposed to malware etc during the game and I've ended up getting the "dreaded blue screen" which is horrible for your computer and can/will damage it.

Login to your YouTube TV account on the ESPN app. I’ve never had any issues.

I hope this works. My offer/solution is far less eloquent/noble. I have youtube TV, but don't use it because I don't like how it gets diverted to a BUNCH of commercials and will keep streaming commercials while I miss the game I want to see until I realize it. YouTube needs to fix that imo. It happened to people on this forum tonight, but I was watchin the game on ESPNU.

VN Store

Back