The Official Tennessee vs Indianapolis Thread

My son is a freshman on The Hill and just called me from the game. Could hear the crowd, the P.A.- made me wish I was there and not 400 miles away!

It was really crowded for an exhibition game. I think 18,000 announced and it seemed like it. Maze played awesome and has a knack for assists. I think the one area this team needs to improve on is team defense. I saw quite a few missed switches but was impressed with the overall performance of the team. Anyone know where Tabb was?

Team looked to have a lot of potential. You can tell that they're still getting used to playing with each other. There's a noticeable increase in athleticism. Maze looks to be a big improvement over Ramar. Negedu has the body of a senior, is super quick, and can jump out of the gym. Also, Williams looks much improved with double digit rebounds. This should be a fun team to watch.

It was really crowded for an exhibition game. I think 18,000 announced and it seemed like it. Maze played awesome and has a knack for assists. I think the one area this team needs to improve on is team defense. I saw quite a few missed switches but was impressed with the overall performance of the team. Anyone know where Tabb was?

I think he was out on an academic suspension.

I just want two questions answered and we won't know right now.
1)When will the verdict on West be out?
2)Can JP be back as soon as the Old Spice? If not, we'll be an embarrassment in Tampa. There's no way Maze can play forty a game.

VN Store

Back