The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

I just realized that Petrino got a good DC, in Nick Holt. He was USC's (Trojans...not the Chickens) DC when they were really hot under Pete Carroll. USC's OC got the Washington job a few years ago, and took him with him. Got fired and replaced with Wilcox.

Sorry, I was blinded by the 4 three and outs we had...but I'm too lost in your genius logic.

Using UT's lack of offensive yards as a measuring stick is stupid. If you don't see that then you're stupid. The offense is pretty anemic but when TOP is more than double partially due to UT's defense then not sure why you'd expect UT's yardage to be at WKU's level.

What's up with the guy that Lane ran over a few plays ago, Dowling?

Anyone notice his pants? They look like shorts. They are literally mid-thigh, nowhere near knee length. Looks terrible, sloppy, and several other undesireable descriptives I can't think of.

I agree. If you're going to run the read option, you have to have your QB keep it at least sometimes to keep the D honest, even if you QB can't run.

i agree, i would like to see it some, but if you're up 25 driving for more, why would you want to take unnecessary hits on your qb...#keepitinthebag

VN Store

Back