The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Here you go, boys, some of you got your wish. Peterman with the firsts will be interesting.

Here you go, boys, some of you got your wish. Peterman with the firsts will be interesting.

Something else that has to be considered though.

Even with the 1sts, he's not going to be given as good of play calls as Worley. No reason to keep showing your playbook at this point.

They forced one turnover, wku qb gave us the ball 3 times. I don't understand how so many people can be so senseless. We have a new coach, good for us. Worse talent than Dooley ever had. Talent wise, this may be the worst tn team I've ever seen in my lifetime. Facts, not negativity. I knew this coming into the season, how can so many get so hyped just bc we have a new coach. I just don't get it. Is butch a good coach, I believe so. Will he turn us around, I believe so. Will we see results In the w-l column in year one, I believe so..... But not overwhelmingly. Let butch recruit better talent and establish his system and identity this year and next. Then, by year 3-4 we can start getting excited again. If we make it to a bowl this year, butch and staff have done a tremendous job by getting these guys to play above their talent level, jmo. Go vols! And keep it up butch jones! I'm a believer!
WKU didn't give any turnovers.... It called making the breaks!!

VN Store

Back