The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

it wasnt the best but WKU is much better than AP .. we got turnovers when we needed them for the most part. worely isnt the best QB thats for certain but I dont think anyone expected him to be either.

WKU will be going to a bowl game much better competition that wk 1.

lost faith in this program, this coach and this team way to fast today. You all should feel humiliated for abandoning this team today. Yes, Justin Worley struggled in the first half. Yes, the defense still has major issues. These aren't problems that can be overcome all at once. It will take years of recruitment and coaching to change both the talent and the mindset of the plyayers in this program and only then will our problems be resolved. But today, this team was challenged in the first half, they went into the locker room at half time, they adjusted, they adapted and they overcame that challenge.

I don't think our team would have been able to adjust had Derek Dooley been coaching this team. The fact that we can overcome a little adversity in the second half of football is an extraordinarily positive change for this program. Our team exposed some weaknesses today but we should all be proud that they were able to respond and get the w.

Go Vols.

What a difference a real head-coach makes, heh.:thumbsup:
GO VOLS! BEAT THE DUCKS!!

Reactions: 1 person
I just didn't like the tone we saw here earlier today. It wasn't fair to the players or the coaches. It was embarrassing tbh.

I bet Dooley would have lost this game. Good win for the Vols and CBJ although I was concerned at times.

he is great at coach speak :) and i do believe Dooley and Chaney would have hung over 60 on them and do i get to pick Wilcox or Sunseri ?

What channel?

Not much longer until the Gamecocks beat those darn Dawgs.

30 on the local Knoxville stations,but i think it is over,there may be some of it coming up

was that Freak looking like a goober ?

he didn't say much more,just more coach speak,which is what he is suppose to do

Last edited:
30 on the local Knoxville stations,but i think it is over,there may be some of it coming up

was that Freak looking like a goober ?

I live in Nebraska the program showed this going until 3:00 but the game got over early showing a bunch of infomercials.
Who do you mean when you say that freak?

The Cavs in a hole vs the Ducks 21-0.

VN Store

Back