The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

How long do we stick with Worley? Seriously, the guy is less accurate than about any QB we've ever had.

3 and out... safety... turnover.... something. The offense just gave the defense virtually no break after being on the field for half a quarter.

Peterman with the starters maybe?

I like Worley. But there is no room for this against WKU.

Ok so all week, UT is going to win because our coaching is upgraded and we're much improved. Now the coaching has nothing to do with it our players just suck. You rednecks change your criteria every time to fit your own agenda.

Who are you calling rednecks you Kentucky hick?

Reactions: 1 person
Random question. Does the SEC have it's own dedicated TV channel yet?( I know I read quite some time ago about the SEC getting their own TV channel some time/not sure when though.) And if not, then why call it "SEC Network" when it is not a real network but rather just a normal CFB game on ESPN with the SEC logo on it? (just curious-not trying to pick a fight). My Conference has 7 distinct separate TV channels on TV, 100% owned by the Conference. And it is a true-it's own dedicated broadcast TV network. So if not dedicated 24/7 channel, this is confusing.

it has been called the SEC Network for Years Ducksflying and i forget when the SEC starts it own network ,is it next year ? i believe it is

VN Store

Back