The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

And the Vols D return that for a Int easily.

In other news the darn Gators are losing to the Hurricanes 14-6 and I seriously wonder why the heck did they go for 2 instead of kick the extra point.

Watching on espn3, and a stupid pop up add came on the screen right before the pass was thrown. He was celebrating in the end zone by the time I cleared the screen.

Thanks. My next question was going to ask what channel it is, if so, so I could tune in. But you answered it for me, next year it is coming. I guess i just dont get why ESPN calls their ESPN games "SEC Network" as it is not a real network or channel. (yet)

CBS and ESPN have split it up and it has just been called the SEC network,no matter who has been carrying it

I don't care how lucky it was, the fact is they took advantage of a situation that went our way. That was something last years team didn't do.

Reactions: 3 people
They way WKU plays, they may go undefeated the rest of the season. This will be a good win for us if we can pull it out.

Dan McCullers is soft. Doesn't fire off the ball with any drive in his legs. He stands straight up and grabs the OL.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks. My next question was going to ask what channel it is, if so, so I could tune in. But you answered it for me, next year it is coming. I guess i just dont get why ESPN calls their ESPN games "SEC Network" as it is not a real network or channel. (yet)
It's being carried on an independent channel here in the Bay Area (KOFY) --no ties to Fox or Comcast or ESPN or networks. No idea why they're showing it, but I'm happy.

Have you tried just going fishing on your cable online guide?

VN Store

Back