The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Come on Worley. Hopefully they can get the kid in rhythm and make some plays, he's lookin rough right now.

I don't think is too much to ask our team to score every time it has the ball or when the other team has the ball

I think he is bad and looks pretty bad right now, but I don't think you can pull Worley yet. You gotta go out there and give him a few more chances to prove something.

We will curb stomp Western Kentucky. Even with motorcycle man as their new head coach. Anybody thinking that Petrino will make that much of a difference needs to consider this. The are still Western Kentucky. We are still Tennessee.

I said this back in the summer. Someone else just had to be a smart @ss. :)

Ya know, before I read your post I had never considered that they are still Western Kentucky and we ae still Tennessee, but now I see things so clearly.....excellent post.

Even with all the turnovers, to see our OL show such discipline on the offsides call may be one of the best of the game.

I could not see the game last week, so this is my first look.

Very happy at how organized the team looks. I mean I guess any team will look better than we did the last three years - but its still nice to see the team know what it is doing and not look constantly confused.

VN Store

Back