The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

What a team. My favorite was Blake, Dylan Dreiling is a superstar, How about Ensley sliding in to home? Would we have won without it? CMO.. woah.. Cal Stark --such a great catcher and clutch when you didn't expect it. TEARS. wow. Amick.. Our pitchers gave you heart attacks many times, but 99 percent of the time, came through.. Freshman Curly will be back, who else???

SEC regular season Champs
SEC tournament Champs
National Champions
60 wins

One of the best college baseball teams EVER!!

One of? The only other team to do what Tennessee did was Miami in 99

25 years ago.

They broke an LSU record from 97 which also won the title.

This is the best team in the history of the sport.

Man I’m so happy and will remember this forever.

I was hard on this team this year and they kept proving me wrong. So well deserved by all of them, staff included. So happy for them.

Never thought I would see this in baseball. Man there were some dark days not too long ago, but man CTV is terrific.

Enjoy it VN! I said it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol! National champs, doesn’t seem real.

I still can't really put my thoughts out. Just trying to soak it in. This is special. Been waiting a long time and I am proud of every damn one of these guys even when they struggle. I love my family, my state and my Vols. Thank you all for an amazing year following this team and all you loons here. Here's to you Vol Nation..... Rejoice

VN Store

Back