The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

When Ensley scored at the plate, did anyone else think of Prometheus?

prometheus-statue-YouFine-Sculpture.jpg

Not until you just showed it.

It’s a 1 in a million incredible scoring play in Baseball.

Tony rebuilt this program with grit, toughness, loyalty, and arrogance. We didn’t have the facilities or the culture when he took over but he brought in people that said here we are here and we are not backing down. Did we cross the line, you betcha but he was building winners Thats all we had at that point. Now we are national champions

Wonder if TexasAm gonna get together for midnight cheer,I meant CRY
While I agree they have some uncharacteristic things going on there. That was a hell of a team we just beat. They are led by a great coach. Tip of the cap to the Aggie's hell of a series and pushed us to our brink. I am certain those guys are hurting right now.

While I agree they have some uncharacteristic things going on there. That was a hell of a team we just beat. They are led by a great coach. Tip of the cap to the Aggie's hell of a series and pushed us to our brink. I am certain those guys are hurting right now.
Best two teams in the country played one heck of a series. No quit in them Aggies, they pushed us hard.

VN Store

Back